Brand Executive (Marketing)
- Monitor competitor's activities through print, online, mini surveys, market visits, data analysis and other resources.
- Carrying out customer insights through market research to understand customer trends, feedback and needs.
- Keep up to date with market trends and new developments utilizing information for business development and improvement.
- Create partnerships and cooperation with developers, governments, and other partners we need to cooperate with
- Develop and implement strong demand activation program and activities.
- Develop products and brand communication messages.
- Develop and plan marketing strategies and campaigns for different target segments and different product categories.
- Responsible of all internal and external events and workshops
- Plan and implement ATL & BTL activities.
- Responsible for ensuring effective Marketing & Branding campaigns and all marketing and branding projects that enhance the image of the Company and its services.
- Create promotional materials content and design like company profiles, system booklets etc.
- University degree in Marketing or Business Administration.
- Min. 3years' experience in a marketing or brand management role.
- Possess strong communication skills in both English and Arabic language.
- Proactive, result-driven, and presentable.
- Analytical minded, effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Hardworking with initiative and able to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
Key Competences and Qualifications
- 2 – 3 years of experience in trade marketing
- Very good in English.
- Creative, energetic, and proactive individual with strong interpersonal, organizational and time management skills
- Ability to think critically and creatively.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, Business Administration, or any related field.
- Attention to details and excellent communication skills.
- Excellent command of the English and Arabic language.
- High Analytical skills.
- Positive, enthusiastic, and motivated.
KNAUF CYPRUS LTD.
Workplace & Culture
Knauf employees play a large part in the success of the company. Their performance, competence and motivation are based on the implementation of the Knauf values of entrepreneurial spirit, dedication, partnership and humanity in the course of their daily work. Individual performances make a contribution to our joint success as a team. This is the basis for further growth of the Knauf Group.
About Knauf MEASA
Knauf is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of modern insulation materials, drylining systems, plasters and accessories, thermal insulation composite systems, paints, floor screed, floor systems, and construction equipment and tools. With more than 250 production facilities and sales organisations in over 86 countries, 35,000 employees worldwide, and sales of 10 billion Euro (in 2019), the Knauf Group is without doubt one of the big players on the market – in Europe, the USA, South America, Russia, Asia, Africa, and Australia.
Knauf SEMEA is one of Knauf Group regions, which Headquarter is based in UAE. This Region has Greece, Cyprus, Turkey, UAE, Egypt, Tunisia, Algeria, Kenya, Tanzania, India and Oman under its umbrella.
Brand Executive (Marketing)
Loading application form