We are looking for an Export Specialist who will be a member of the export department and located in our Izmit plant.
- Graduated from universities’ undergraduate programs,
- Minimum 3-year-experience in same position,
- Excellent command of English and Arabic,
- Having no restriction to travel abroad,
- Able to use MS Office programs and SAP very well,
- Good analytical thinking ability on countries, customers, market, and competitors,
- Enthusiastic about searching,
- Good at reporting and presentation,
- Residency in Izmit.
- To receive product requests for proposal, review them and prepare price offer accordingly,
- According to monthly forecast, to make a transportation plan for determined orders by informing shipping and delivery departments and finalize export process,
- To set a price and prepare price offer with Export Manager for nonstandard price offers,
- To determine the necessary product for the project specification with the help of technical support department,
- To arrange production for orders according to delivery dates by informing operation departments,
- To form export file on SAP system,
- To follow and complete export steps of exported orders with custom agents and shippers,
- To invoice sold products and follow payments related to orders.
- KNAUF TURKEY (Center Office)
KNAUF TURKEY (Center Office)
Workplace & Culture
Knauf employees play a large part in the success of the company. Their performance, competence and motivation are based on the implementation of the Knauf values of entrepreneurial spirit, dedication, partnership and humanity in the course of their daily work. Individual performances make a contribution to our joint success as a team. This is the basis for further growth of the Knauf Group.
About Knauf SEMEA
Knauf is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of modern insulation materials, drylining systems, plasters and accessories, thermal insulation composite systems, paints, floor screed, floor systems, and construction equipment and tools. With more than 250 production facilities and sales organisations in over 86 countries, 35,000 employees worldwide, and sales of 10 billion Euro (in 2019), the Knauf Group is without doubt one of the big players on the market – in Europe, the USA, South America, Russia, Asia, Africa, and Australia.
Knauf SEMEA is one of Knauf Group regions, which Headquarter is based in UAE. This Region has Greece, Cyprus, Turkey, UAE, Egypt, Tunisia, Algeria, Kenya, Tanzania, India and Oman under its umbrella.
Loading application form