White Space management of products and markets (Product & Market Development) to deliver defined upselling sales targets in the Business Direct Sales areas (including acquisition and retention)
Job Description: (Special circumstances surrounding the job, internal contacts/purpose, external contacts/purpose, most challenging aspect of the job, any other relevant points):
- Determines customers' needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information (White Space & Market Research).
- Provide information for sales management channels by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts, special reports, and analyses.
- Achieve sales targets and oversees the delivery of account’ revenue.
- Design the products range of Knauf complete systems.
- Design cost efficient system sales.
- Facilitates inventory turnover and product availability by reviewing and adjusting inventory levels and production schedules.
- Managing the entire merchandises & profiles products line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Determines product pricing following the company policy achieving the required EBITDA by utilizing market research data, reviewing production and sales costs; anticipating volume; costing special and customized orders.
- Maintains professional and providing technical knowledge by doing and attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks also participating in professional societies.
- Brings new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs also preparing return on investment (ROI) analyses.
- Developing Marketing, Advertising and loyalty programs integrated plans with area sales and marketing team.
- Doing all the needed and required certificates for the existing & the new products locally and globally to be aligned with our global system certificates and followed international norms.
Senior management (frequently), line management (frequently), (Marketing, Sales, Finance, Operations.)
Distributors, Retailers, Applicators, designers, main contractors, developers.
(6 – 10 clearly defined responsibilities and defined duties should be clearly stated whether managing, assisting, contributing, sharing, overlooking, fully responsible, in charge, etc. …)
- Full responsibility of the sales targets.
- Ability to work in a high-growth, high-uncertainty environments.
- Entrepreneurial approach and implementation.
- Accounts creations and management.
- Year on year market penetration target.
- Experience in working in multi-cultural environment and have the ability to act upon cultural differences.
- Team player, strong influence and relationship management skills, customer centric.
- Strong communication and decision-making skills.
Knowledge & Skills: (Qualifications, experience, skills, education …) for the position.
Education: University Degree.
Work experience: 3+ yrs. prior experience of products management & sales development activities.
PC knowledge: Windows & Office.
Technical skills: Sales & Customers management, financial skills, Product, and market know how, entrepreneurial skills.
Personal skills: Organization, communication, analytical, & presentation skills, in addition to time management.