Knauf Turkey is looking for "Purchasing Specialist" to be located in our Ankara office.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field (Engineering degree is preferred),
- Min. 3 years experience,
- Fluency in both written and spoken English,
- Good command of MS Office Applications and ERP systems, SAP knowledge will be plus,
- Problem solving and decision-making skill,
- Being strong communicator and having good negotiating skills,
- Analytical thinking, result and quality-oriented approach and good interpersonal skills.
- To provide raw materials, commercial products and services requested from Knauf Turkey headquarters and factories,
- To execute purchasing process via SAP in accordance with the Purchasing Procedure and KPIs,
- To develop purchasing strategies and supplier pool,
- To follow the market conditions,
- To carry out the contract management process in coordination with the other department,
- To create action plans for suppliers by making periodic supplier evaluations,
- To carry out the return process of materials that do not meet the quality conditions,
- To take an active role in continuous improvement projects,
- To contribute to the preparation of annual operational and investment budgets.
- KNAUF TURKEY (Center Office)
KNAUF TURKEY (Center Office)
Workplace & Culture
Knauf employees play a large part in the success of the company. Their performance, competence and motivation are based on the implementation of the Knauf values of entrepreneurial spirit, dedication, partnership and humanity in the course of their daily work. Individual performances make a contribution to our joint success as a team. This is the basis for further growth of the Knauf Group.
About Knauf MEASA
Knauf is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of modern insulation materials, drylining systems, plasters and accessories, thermal insulation composite systems, paints, floor screed, floor systems, and construction equipment and tools. With more than 250 production facilities and sales organisations in over 86 countries, 35,000 employees worldwide, and sales of 10 billion Euro (in 2019), the Knauf Group is without doubt one of the big players on the market – in Europe, the USA, South America, Russia, Asia, Africa, and Australia.
Knauf SEMEA is one of Knauf Group regions, which Headquarter is based in UAE. This Region has Greece, Cyprus, Turkey, UAE, Egypt, Tunisia, Algeria, Kenya, Tanzania, India and Oman under its umbrella.
Loading application form