Production Support Engineer
- BSc or MSc degree in Chemical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering,
- Min. 3-year experience,
- Preferably experienced in production line,
- Excellent command of English,
- Excellent communication & team leader skills,
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills,
- Mature, highly reliable, open-minded, and results-oriented personality,
- Proven problem-solving skills and the ability to provide innovative solutions,
- Self-Directed, High Energy,
- Advance level of MS Office,
- Class B driving license,
- No restriction for travelling abroad,
- For male candidates, who completed military service.
- Responsible of production, process and quality control related topics,
- Supporting 17 plants in Middle East, Africa and South Asia Region about improvement projects, saving analysis, KPI following, production sustainability, raw material and product quality control studies,
- To take part in commissioning projects of newly established or increased production capacity plants, complete production line preparations, start production, ensure line stabilization,
- To take an active role in continuous improvement projects,
- Required to assists in developing a clear vision of the organizational goals and ensuring that plants achieves all of its goals,
- Be accountable for training and development of plants people to increase knowledge and the awareness about production process,
- To determine the process targets of the plants.
- KNAUF TURKEY (Center Office)
KNAUF TURKEY (Center Office)
Workplace & Culture
Knauf employees play a large part in the success of the company. Their performance, competence and motivation are based on the implementation of the Knauf values of entrepreneurial spirit, dedication, partnership and humanity in the course of their daily work. Individual performances make a contribution to our joint success as a team. This is the basis for further growth of the Knauf Group.
About Knauf MEASA
Knauf is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of modern insulation materials, drylining systems, plasters and accessories, thermal insulation composite systems, paints, floor screed, floor systems, and construction equipment and tools. With more than 250 production facilities and sales organisations in over 86 countries, 35,000 employees worldwide, and sales of 10 billion Euro (in 2019), the Knauf Group is without doubt one of the big players on the market – in Europe, the USA, South America, Russia, Asia, Africa, and Australia.
Knauf SEMEA is one of Knauf Group regions, which Headquarter is based in UAE. This Region has Greece, Cyprus, Turkey, UAE, Egypt, Tunisia, Algeria, Kenya, Tanzania, India and Oman under its umbrella.
Production Support Engineer
Loading application form